A little off course from the usual titles of my blogs, but this will do. Chelsea just told me that it is on for Sac-Anime, which of course is in about 14 days. So, I have lots of crafting to do if our booth is going to look full and lush. Being one of the few people in America without a television, I watch a lot of movies. I never really enjoyed television that much, and didn't have it as a child, either. So ever since I was a little girl, I have been somewhat of a movie buff. I now knit and craft while watching my movies. Here is a list of some of my favorite movies for crafting to...
1. Ichi the Killer
2. Ghost World
3. Harold and Maude
4. It Happened one Night
5. Battle Royale
6. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
8. Empire Records
10. The Royal Tennenbaums .................................."Well I want to die."
11. Shaun of the Dead
12. Heathers ........."Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast?"
13. Fight Club
14. Lost in Translation
15. Clueless ....................."Hey, James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road."
17. I Heart Huckabees
18. Lock, Stock, and 2 Smoking Barrels
19. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
20. American Psycho ......."There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. "
21. Natural Born Killers
22. End of Eva
23. Death Note
24. Breakfast at Tiffany's
25. DiG! ..........."Motherfucker broke my fucking sitar!"