Saturday, August 16, 2008


It is becoming increasingly obvious to me that there is a magical relationship between knitters, and their pet counterparts. I have recently been noticing more and more the amount of knitters (including myself), that have chosen rabbits as their sweet pets, rather than dogs or cats. Rabbits are incredibly special little creatures, and when I look at my little princess Mildred, I can't help but smile. She has such a personality, (I know that everyone says this about their pets, but it's effing true!) I find this trend with knitters to be quite amazing and special, so if you are a knitter and have a special bunny in your life, why don't you tell me about them? Non-knitters are also free to share their bunny pics/stories, too, of course!

Today's song is, of course, brought to you by Jefferson Airplane

No comments: