Sunday, January 12, 2014

TNNA San Diego 2014

So.  I am in my hotel in San Diego.  I'm here for TNNA (The National Needle Arts Association), which is the largest yarn and needlework convention in the U.S.  I come once a year to buy wonderful new yarns for the shop!  This is my seventh year.  Wow!  I can't believe it!!!  Tomorrow is the last day, and I have to say, I think I got some great new yarns for the shop! They may be a little pricey, though!  But, the pricier ones have good yardage, and will make great one skein projects!  I am very excited to receive our shipment from Sweet Georgia yarns! I got the "Tough Love" sock yarn.  Yayyyy!  Anyway, I have been working on some old projects that I brought that I was supposed to finish over a year ago. They are making progress...





...And now I am tired...  Must rest.  Meeting with my Malabrigo rep in the morning. Woot!

No comments: