Saturday, October 5, 2013

Nevada City Winter Craft Fair...

I was just chosen as a vendor!  Yay!  I have been working like a madwoman recently, and it feels like it is starting to pay off.  Which is great!  Because Kaity and I were just discussing how we haven't really bought new clothes for a couple of years, now... 


Yeah, we're still wearing these clothes...   We are actually sitting at Flour Garden right now, and she is doing her fancy college homework because she is going to be an amazing astronaut someday!!!  I am blogging, doing internet things, and knitting.  As much as I would enjoy making this a post about how much I love Kaity, she would kill me if she ever read my blog.  Anyway, I will now make this a big photo unload of what I've been working on...  Enjoy!









I guess I will leave you with that then...  I am going back to my Kaity, coffee, and knitting.

P.S.  Apologies for the chaotic nature of this blog, I am trying to get it more together, I swear.  I really need to update the format. 

No comments: